Facebook is the largest social networkong platform today. The platform has 1.71 billion monthly active users and 1.13 billion daily active users, on average. It has become the best option for marketers and organisations looking for customers. In this article, we are going to learn how to increase sales on Facebook through adding the shop tab on Facebook. But before that let’s understand what online shopping is.
Online shopping is a form of electronic commerce which allows consumers to directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet using a web browser.
Why is this relevant?
Online shopping is considered to be a very helpful way of buying products through the internet especially during the holidays and clearance seasons. It allows customers to enjoy a wide variety of products and items not only from a specific store, but from a diverse storage that includes all kinds of items. Online shopping also provides customers with a good customer service that also occurs online.
It also Save Time – Do you have the specific list that you want to buy? With just a couple of clicks of the mouse, you can purchase your shopping orders and instantly move to other important things, which can save time.
HOW TO ADD SHOP TO FACEBOOK PAGE
1. Open your Facebook account and visit your page. VISIT FACEBOOK
2. Under the profile of your page, you will see “SHOP”. Click on the ” Shop”.
3. Another page will open. This will showcase your products in case you already have products visible for sale. In this case Click on “CREATE SHOP” button.
4. Set up your shop section. To continue, agree to the seller’s terms and policies. This will make the “NEXT” button to display for click. Click on the “NEXT”.
5. Choose the currency to use. In my case I chose ” US DOLLARS”. Click on the “Save” button to proceed.
Now Shop has been added to your Facebook page. It will be visible to your visitors unless you have added product for sale. To do this, follow the below steps:
1. Revisit your page. Under the profile, Click on “Edit Page”.
2. Scroll down to locate “shop”. Click on “view* on the right side of the shop.
3. Click on ” ADD PRODUCTS” to add product for sale.
4. Fill in the requirements. That’s the title of the product, Price of the product and Description of the product. Dollar sign is shown in my case because I chose Dollar as my currency when setting up. Click on the box shown on top of the display page. Click in the middle to take your media to select the product photo. You can add as many photo of the same product as you want.
Ticking of “Feature the product” will make the product visible at the feature section on my page. And ticking “Automatically share” will share my product.
Click “Save”. A pop up message will appear titled ” Your product has been submitted”. Click on “OK”.
Go back to your page and your product will be available for sale.
I hope this article help you.